Challenge Information (Apr 27 - Apr 28)
Alright Texas boys and girls, we are hosting a 24 hour TEXAS ONLY HUNT! Night Vision and Thermal ARE allowed. 1-3 person teams.
Early Bird registration will end April 1st, so be sure to get you team signed up to get the best deal. He have a lot of great prizes to announce soon! If you are not a Texas resident you can still take part in the hunt, you just have to travel to Texas to participate. Winner of the Losers Bracket will get their registration fee back. (do not have to place to qualify)
Early Bird- $200 Per Team
Regular Fee- $240 Per Team
Challenge Date/ Time: Apr 27, 6:00 AM - Apr 28, 6:00 AM
Registration Fee: $200
1. Must follow all County, State, and Federal hunting laws. If you break the law, your team WILL be disqualified! (This includes having proper State hunting license for your state.) All team members must have proper licenses.
2. 3 members maximum per team.
3. All team members must hunt together at all times. No splitting up.
4. All animals must be killed within the 24 hour competition window.
5. No trapped, snared, caged-raised, or frozen animals will be allowed.
6. Must be fair chase predators and no use of any type of fence, pen, or barrier maybe used to harvest predators
7. No pooling of animals between teams.
8. No hunting in baited areas.
9. No use of Aircraft or dogs (Teams may use a dog to help find a wounded animal, but not to hunt.)
10. Night Vision and Thermal imaging ARE ALLOWED in this hunt.
11. Judges have the right to inspect harvests if tampering is suspected. Decision of judges is FINAL!
12. Judges reserve the right to deny entry to anyone.
13. Must be called Coyote with use of electronic, diaphragm, or hand call
14. Total Predator Winners based on point total. -Points: Coyote= 2 Pigs= 1. In case of a tie, the team that makes their final harvest the earliest, wins the tie.
15. Boundries - Texas
16. Only paid members/youths on your team allowed in your vehicle during the day of the hunt
17. No combining of predators will be allowed
18. All Placing teams will be subject to a Lie detector test. Team member(s) tested will be selected at random by Contest Officials
19. Winning participants will be subject to a third party lie detector test. Anyone taking a lie detector test may not consume any alcohol or drugs.
20. The use of any ATV to include side by sides are allowed for the purpose of traveling between stands. A four wheeler for use with two man teams and a side by side for three man teams must follow all Game & Fish and Federal BLM/USFS rules.
21. All teams must read and sign that they understand Rules
22. Team member who signs up accepts full responsibility for all team members obeying Rules
23. All decisions by Contest Officials are Final
24. We have the right to refuse service to any team or team members
25. We have the right to use your likeness and image in video and photographs for future promotional use, or documentation of the competition.
26. All State Hunting Laws supercede the rules of this competition.
27. No lewd, explicit, or vulgar langauge in your team name.
28. Your team will automatically be entered into the Losers Bracket if you score 0-4 points.
No side pots are available for this hunt.